Las Vegas New Homes Guide is a glossy, full-color magazine tailored specifically to the new home buyer. It is organized the way people shop for a new home – first by area then by price range.
Available free of charge at many Las Vegas Valley area grocery stores, the guide is also on line at www.lasvegasnewhomesguide.com
The magazine was named Housing Guide of the Year by Housing Guides of America in 2002 and again in 2008.
CUSTOM ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Las Vegas New Homes Guide offers several exciting and creative options that will add impact to any advertising campaign. Call your account executive for or details at 702-383-0483.
30,000 printed monthly:
- Distributed at select grocery stores throughout the Las Vegas Valley and at the following malls: Meadows, Boulevard and Fashion Show
- Weekly out-of-market book store and newsstand distribution in the Sunday Las Vegas Review-Journal (See your account executive for a complete listing of locations)
- Included in all Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce relocation packages
HOW WE PROMOTE OURSELVES
- New Homes Guide ads in the Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Exclusive Nevada Member – Housing Guides of America
- Internet promotions on:
Las Vegas New Homes Guide offers its entire publication online at www.LasVegasNewHomesGuide.com. Updated every month, you will find all ads and featured stories on our site as well as links to all advertisers web sites. It’s an easy and convenient way for your clients to find their way home. As a value added incentive all advertisers are placed on the site at no additional charge.
Qualified Leads! In addition, our web site generates leads for home builders from those seeking information or a copy of the New Homes Guide online. The leads are then automatically sent to a designated person in your company for follow up.
Las Vegas New Homes Guide highlights the offerings of local home builders monthly via special feature articles. The feature article topics include a wide variety of subjects geared to the interest of the new home buyer. All advertisers are eligible to participate in the features. Invitations to participate are sent out monthly. Submission forms are supplied and should be returned to email@example.com upon completion.
- January – NEW DESIGNS
- February – BUILDER HISTORY
- March – COMMUNITY BETTERMENT
- April – MODERN CONVENIENCES
- May – NEIGHBORHOOD ATTRACTIONS
- June – OUTDOOR LIVING
- July – MOST POPULAR FLOOR PLAN
- August – CONSERVATION
- September – TREND SETTERS
- October – BUYER TESTIMONIALS
- November – TOP COMMUNITY FEATURES
- December – FAMILY ROOMS
All submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad Placement Deadline
The FIRST of the month prior to the date of publication.
Ad/Editorial Material Deadlines
The FIFTH of the month prior to the date of publication.
For advertising information call
AD SIZES AND SPECIFICATIONS
13 X 10.5 – Trim area
Add 1/4 inch bleed to all sides.
Allow a minimum 1/4 inch margin for the sides, top and bottom.
Allow a 1/2 inch margin for each inside gutter.
6.5 x 10.5 – Trim area
Add 1/4 inch bleed to all sides.
Allow a minimum 1/4 inch margin
(2.625″ x 4.625″)
(5.5″ x 3″)
(5.5″ x 4.625″)
(5.5″ x 6″)
Contact the creative department at email@example.com
for detailed specifications.or pdf spec sheet